Menu principale

ciao...Mio from Singapore

Aperto da AJsgp, Maggio 14, 2009, 08:06:07 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

gbking

Welcome AJ!

I can see a really nice bike and wonderful places in your pics! Cool! :)
   GBking       
"Non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco ma sopratutto non dire mulo..."
gbking_on_the bike             PezzyBoy: tessera n. 001             Stultorum mater sempiter gravida
'Dottore, sono venuta per prenotare un disagio ormonale, un test gravitazionale e un talpone vaginale'

rickyx

:) hello and welcome!! beautiful bike and places!!!  i'm very happy to know the most far xr's fanatic!!!!  :)
da piccolo avevo un seggiolone altiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssimo..........
    http://www.xr-italia.com/forumxr/index.php?topic=18010.0   

Hypermotard-RM

WELCOME WELCOME MR. MIO...THE REAL BIKERS LIKE U HAS OUR FRIENDS!!!NICE BIKE!! :D
Monocilindrico 4 tempi 650...What else??

belzebelze

You paid 700 bath INCLUDED massaging girl? amazing, gotta get back in thailand, but this time with my XR  :D

AJsgp

grazie grazie to everyone...

belzebelze...at Kohsamui,no massaging girl...room rate is 700baht...at Hatyai,Thailand,room rate is 500baht...massage girls goes like 200baht normal massage,300baht oil massage for 2hrs...and for special handjob massage,500baht...for  special service...no idea...did'nt try... :P

AJsgp

Let's continue alittle..after the number plate have been repaired and fixed,i did some exploration on the island.

at the fishing port.

The fisherman seperating the catch of the day

and here's one of the tourist attraction...this is Big Buddha.

AJsgp

more interesting places...

somehow..i ended up here.

The night was young...but after a tiring day,i settled back to my resort and upload some photos and having instant noodles before sleep.

can't recall the time i woke up the next day,but it's in time to catch the morning sunrise

AJsgp

I went out for breakfast after shower,and did alittle scouting at the Southern part of the Island..
Everythg is fresh to me...with the aid of the Island Map,whatever ahead is still unpredictable...

From the fisherman beach,i rode to some route that's not even visible on the Island map...as some of this roads are not even fit to call it,road...
The road i was taking,leading to endless route...that soon turn into dirt-road...and somehow,i felt that i am travelling upwards and to a higher altitude...

It just don't end there...the hills got even trickier after this point and more steep and singlepath that i don't have the guts or the right mind to snap anymore photos...

Somehow...it all pays out...
The results,is far fulfilling

Barte

Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.

old-cat

Ciao Mio, un benvenuto a te e alla tua XR 650... che dire...  :respekt:.... :)
old-cat
Mi sono impegnato per anni e anni ma sono rimasto un pilota a metà.....

belzebelze

Gianfry

hello AJ   :mano: ,  beautiful photos and great bike  :respekt:

fede954

Che spettacolo :-*...... un sogno :-* complimenti :applausi: :batti: :ok: :cimplimenti:
MEMBER OF KAZZEMBERGHER SM TEAM :cellera:
"Di sentire il motore che spinge ne ho bisogno come l'aria che respiro" (G. Villeneuve)

fire fox

Che posti e che vacanze in moto ;)
EllePi salento preparazioni enduro raid, serbatoi supplementari, carene,guppi ottici speciali

Terminillese

Honda Xr 650 SM-Off