Menu principale

ciao...Mio from Singapore

Aperto da AJsgp, Maggio 14, 2009, 08:06:07 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

AJsgp

ciao ... I'm from Singapore ... un fanatico XR, come tutti voi qui ... grazie per avermi aiutato belzebelze per cui la registrazione in questo grande forum ... io sto usando google per tradurre .... perdono il mio italiano eventuali errate e sentenses utilizzato ..

ok...this is what i actually type before using the translation..
hello...I'm from Singapore...an XR fanatic like all of you here...thanks to belzebelze for helping me out in the registration in this great forum...i am using google to translate....pardon my Italian if any wrong words and sentenses used..

this is me and my XRR...

;)

dome966

Ciao Mio,
Benvenuto fra noi  :birra2: :birra2:.
Poi ci racconterai della tua xr con la modifica per montare la carena  :applausi: :applausi: :applausi:
Dome.
Devoto a S.Carlo, protettore della patatina

Presidente e fondatore del C.M. & C.S. Spa
Circolo Mufloni e Cinghiali Sardi
società per azioni, mica stiamo fermi!!!

...XR 650......Un "PORCEDDU E' PER SEMPRE"

Tacco

Hi Mio, welcome aboard this forum!

Very nice bike (perfect for riding in open spaces) and a very nice cockpit. Is it hand made? Stickers on it remind me something about paris-dakar race....

Ciao, Tacco!
Il Tacco enologo ubriacone "a chi non beve vino Dio neghi anche l'acqua"

dalmata

saluTony ®

Kap

Kap

Ex Kawasaki Ninja 9-r 94
     Yamaha R6 03
     Aprilia Pegaso Strada 05
     Yamaha FZS 1000 Fazer 03
     Yamaha XT 600 2KF
     Honda XR 650 R

HorneT 09

http://niubbucumm.attivatribuna.com/forum.htm

The New Bucum..........

Lelletto

welcome, your bike is really beautiful, congratulations..  ;)
.                   La mia ex...  :walkegypt: http://www.xr-italia.com/forumxr/index.php?topic=28273.0
                                   :unghie: 

don-vito

Welcome on board !
since your bike is really appreciated, for sure you'll receive soon lot of questions.especially about the cockpit.. ;)

ArTheX

:stop: MotoMocio In Action

http://www.xr-italia.com/forumxr/index.php?topic=28738.0
Member of KAZZEMBERGHER SM TEAM - a luxury brand of XR-italia
East Coast

AJsgp

grazie amici...

The fairings are now destroyed as i crashed onto a tree...

Le carenature sono ormai distrutti, come i schiantò su un albero ...

R.I.P.

Anyways..this is my XR when i first got it 2yrs ago...with 60,000km on the clock.

1st mod..25ltr Acerbis tank, honda off-rd headlens, Acerbis multiplo handguards.

Next mod after i bend the front wheel after hitting some rocks. Change to Takasago Excel rims

3months later

paulogas

welcome Mio !!!!!!!!!!!!        ;) ;) ;) ;)

AJsgp

The fairings was from NX650 and some fibreglass job.
The completion of my fairings and new Whipps bashplate and original white sidepanels installed.
here's the link for the fairings built up.
http://aj77.multiply.com/photos/album/41/Rallye_Fairings_project_and_fan_mod
Testing the fairings off-road.

After the fairing mods done,i did a solo ride covering 2800km in 5days.I start the ride at midnite and travelled 900km within 9hrs.crossing 3 borders of 3 countries..Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand

Dopo la carenatura mods fatto, ho fatto una cavalcata solitaria che coprono 2.800 km in 5days.I iniziare la corsa a 900 km percorsa midnite e all'interno 9hrs.3 attraversamento delle frontiere dei paesi del 3 .. Singapore-Malesia-Tailandia
search

[checkout this link
http://aj77.multiply.com/photos/album/68/Finding_the_inner_me...solo_ride_to_Samui

AJsgp

In Thailand heading to a beautiful island,Koh Samui.
Wokeup as early as 0530hrs.Shower,got myself ready,and packed all the stuff to be loaded to the pig once again.By 0630hrs,which is actually 0530hrs Thai time,the noise od the BRP could easily woke up the entire hotel residence..
It was dark....however,i still need to leave early to catch the early Ferry to the Island..I have to ride for about 400-450km to reach the ferry terminal.

Along the way,i stopped for photo on the sunrise.notice my rear number plate has gone missing...it dropped but i managed to get it back and tied it to my camping gear

Paradise Island Koh Samui,here i come.

Mr_Brownstone

Citazione di: AJsgp il Maggio 14, 2009, 16:00:28 PM
In Thailand heading to a beautiful island,Koh Samui.
Wokeup as early as 0530hrs.Shower,got myself ready,and packed all the stuff to be loaded to the pig once again.By 0630hrs,which is actually 0530hrs Thai time,the noise od the BRP could easily woke up the entire hotel residence..
It was dark....however,i still need to leave early to catch the early Ferry to the Island..I have to ride for about 400-450km to reach the ferry terminal.

Along the way,i stopped for photo on the sunrise.notice my rear number plate has gone missing...it dropped but i managed to get it back and tied it to my camping gear

Qui sono in Thailandia mentre viaggio verso Koh Samui, un'isola stupenda.
Mi sono alzato alle 5.30 quella mattina. Doccia, vestizione e impacchattamento delle robe da caricare sul porco. Alle 630 (in realtà 530 per l'ora thailandese) il rombo del porco  svegliava tutto l'albergo :-)
Era ancora buio, tuttavia dovevo partire presto per prendere il traghetto per l'isola che era distante ancora 400-450  km.

Lungo la strada mi sono fermato per fotografate il sorgere del sole. Dalle foto potete vedere che ho perso la targa. Si è staccata ma l'ho recuperata e fissata all'attrezatura da campeggio.

Send more AJ, I'll be glad to translate  ;) ;)
Now Australian!         Who Dares Wins

AJsgp

hey man....thanks....i skipped most of it as i thought the google translation would definately be a nightmare...anyways...it would be like a grandfather stories don't you think?I'm not sure if anyone would be keen to read....

Barte

:welc:

Yeah! Nice bike!  8)

Belzebelze strikes again! ;D ;D

We are working on a new XR screesaver...if you have (and if you WANT) others cools pics post it!

Miata...because life is too short to drive a Golf.