Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

dvdjap

enduroscout.it
Preparazione rally - Navigazione GPS - Foto giri

Dominatoras

Citazione di: dvdjap il Maggio 13, 2019, 09:44:25 AM
Bravi!
Thanks!

Can anyone propose me a type of new chain ?EK x-ring after one year (about 7.000 to 9.000kms I have done) must be replaced.
I'm thinking for DID VX2,Renthal XRR ,Renthal XMR but if you have something else i'm all ears  :)  .

dvdjap

enduroscout.it
Preparazione rally - Navigazione GPS - Foto giri

Dominatoras

Citazione di: dvdjap il Maggio 16, 2019, 15:31:06 PM
DID e vai sul sicuro ;)
Hi again  :)
I ordered from ebay  did VX2 but seller send me VX3.I don't know differences between VX2 and VX3 but I have not time to send it back so I installed it to my bike.

New front 15T sprocket from Sunstar

Let's see how long it will last

I found and bought for cheap two SM wheels and I will paint one of them to match the other.
Hubs are from pre '95 XR250R and XR600R (I think they are same).Front was plug and play and for rear seller  gave me axle (maby from 650R) which was decreased to lathe.Rear disc brake is from Transalp 650 (240mm) which fits perfect to XR250/600 hub.

:birra:

Dominatoras

Hello again.
I'm doing a top end rebuild and I need intake and exhaust valves.Are aftermarket (vesrah or similar) valves good for 650R or I must stay to OEM which are too expensive (especially Exhaust valve).
If yes does anyone knows where to search in Europe for aftermarket?

lelef

is difficult to find this kind of aftermarkets parts in Europe ,you can find a lot of alternatives in USA but you have to calculate if with shipping and custom fees the price is still better than OEM

Dominatoras

Thanks lelef, I agree about custom fees+shipping from USA. Fortunately I found and ordered at good orice one OEM exhaust valve from ebay Europe and I'm keep searching for other 3.

Dominatoras

Hello again,some pics from top end rebuild

Look what i've found ,for some reason someone.. somewhere.. installed one valve guide upside down..

..so valve seal wasn't seat properly ..:angry2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICxb65jXuI

New valve guide

Valve seats before

And after

New valves (OEM Honda)

New right exhaust rocker

New piston rings,piston and cylinder were measured and founded in specs.

Ready for assembly,gasket set from Athena

Genuine Kawasaki oil filter  :D

For oil i put in for first time Ipone Katana off-road 10/40

First kicks after 3.5 months  :-*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYXTCZjU-N0

250kms so far and everything seems ok  :birra:

lelef

:applausi: :applausi: :applausi:
the valve guide inverted install  is one of the ugliest oddities I've ever seen !  ???

Dominatoras

Hi, I hope you all right from Corona virus situation.

I contact blitalia for gas tank, price is 490 (included shipping to Greece and crf radiator shrounds) and capacity is 7.5 litres. Has anyone from here purchased (bought) recently  this tank (last months) to tell me what is the price to Italy and capacity to liters?
I'm reading in this forum that old tanks were at 6.5 liters and new ones 8 liters. I know that one tank from other are not exactly the same but I want to know for new ones.
I'm not writing to other thread about this kind of tank because of English language.

I wish all of you to have  happy new year  :birra:

Webbo

I think that the 7.5 litres is the newer one, the one that we call "8 litres"
I don't know the actual price of the tank
Per cortesia non contattatemi in privato (via PM o mail) per aiuto o consulenze tecniche, postate pubblicamente, e se vi posso aiutare lo farò volentieri.

Dominatoras

OK, do you know if I can use any '05-'07 crf shrounds or I must buy pecifically these from Blitalia?

Webbo

the shrouds are stock or aftermarket CRF 450 2005-> 2007
Per cortesia non contattatemi in privato (via PM o mail) per aiuto o consulenze tecniche, postate pubblicamente, e se vi posso aiutare lo farò volentieri.

Dominatoras

Thanks

lelef

put some silicon paste on your chain clip, it prevents losing it .
A  case saver is a good upgrade, you can also built it by yourself